Mar 1, 2012

The hunt - play a game

I LOVED hunting for Easter eggs as a child.  In fact, my brother and I would beg our parents to hide them over and over again.  We would spend our entire Easter Sunday doing it - big pats on the back Mom and Dad for doing that, that must've been really annoying!

With the creation of the new LadyEggs (Ladybug Eggs found here in our Whimsy Collection), I thought it would be fun to create a game out of hiding the special egg - maybe you already do this?  Hide the special egg in a really tough spot, making it the last egg to be found.  The first to find this egg will win a special prize.  Maybe a toy or candy, just make it extra special.  The kiddo who finds the egg will get to display it in their room for the entire year, bringing them special positivity.. 

I guarantee your kiddos will always remember this new tradition...

Pin It

No comments: