Apr 3, 2013

When God calls, you answer - Monkey Toes is for SALE

Sometimes you get a feeling.  A feeling like you're being called to do something else, but don't know how to make it happen - or free up time TO make it happen.  I believe I'm getting the feeling that Monkey Toes is meant for someone else now.  I don't know why, I don't know who, but I have it and when God calls, you answer.  You move.  

It's not a bad thing, it's actually quite exciting!  I'm excited for someone to breathe some new life into this company that conceptualized more than 13 years ago.  I'm thrilled for someone else to see value in something I created and ran for so long.  I'll be excited to see what happens next with it.

Is it YOU?  

So many great things could transpire out of this - it stays a children's shoe company with fun new product extensions (socks, hats, attire).  Or maybe it is taken in a completely new and fun direction.  Either way...I'm ecstatic for the newness - and what better time for new than Spring!

If you're feeling like this could be something for you - email or call me.  Let's chat.  Make me an offer I can't refuse.  Let's get excited about this new adventure together!!  

Blessings to you!

--Jenny

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I had the money I would love too run your company

Unknown said...

I just read an article that said you had just signed a big distribution deal to take your business all over the world. Is this the business you are selling? Distribution being a part of the deal? Or are you just selling the start-up part? Interested.

Unknown said...

I'm interested!
Amy

Paula Purvis said...

Is your company still for sale? If so, I would like to get more information.